The Green, Seaton Carew, Hartlepool
A sketch drawn by Miss Parish c1845 showing the George & Dragon Inn which became the Norton Hotel. A large clientele of respectable tradesmen & gentleman farmers along with their families used the hotel. In 1841 it was advertised for sale by Christopher Harbron as having
'a coach house, stables & other conveniences immediately adjoining & occupied therewith'.
More detail »