hartlepool history logo

Interior of the Picture House

What we know about this image :

A view of the interior of the Picture House, c1930. This cinema was originally built in 1924 as the The Picture House. In 1950 it was renamed the 'Gaumont Cinema' and became Stranton Bingo Hall in 1960, finally closing in 1997.



Donor : Douglas Ferriday

Part of the "Hartlepool Library Service" collection


Related items :