hartlepool history logo

1982 from the air

What we know about this image :

The view shows the main building and playground at the front and to the right of  the tower, the girls' dormitory and to the left the boys' dormitory  were built in 1958. These were replaced by a new double story building in about 2006.

Date (of image) : 1982

Donor : Carlton Outdoor Centre


Related items :