hartlepool history logo

The Stranton

What we know about this image :

Old picture of the Stranton Hotel, later just called 'The Stranton', Stockton Street, Hartlepool. The building next to it was the Free Methodist Chapel which was bought by Camerons Brewery in 1898 and demolished in order to extend the brewery.

Donor : W Henderson

Creator : W Henderson

Part of the "Hartlepool Public Houses" collection


Related items :