hartlepool history logo

Druids Hall

What we know about this image :

Detail from Druids Hall which was on the corner of Surtees Street and Tower Street and was used as a place of entertainment and a county court. The date on the plaque shows when it was opened in 1863.

Donor : Bill Henderson

Creator : Bill Henderson


Related items :