hartlepool history logo

Brunswick West Hartlepool

What we know about this image :

Public house on the corner of Musgrave Street and Brunswick Street which opened in 1856 and closed in 1969. In the 1940s, it was known as 'The Blood Bath' because of the numerous fights !

(from Lion Roars and Monkey Bites by Marie- Louise McKay)

Donor : Hartlepool Library Service

Part of the "Hartlepool Public Houses" collection


Related items :