hartlepool history logo

Odeon Cinema

Details about Odeon Cinema

The Odeon Cinema opened as The Majestic in July 1936 and in 1945 was renamed The Odeon. It closed in 1981 and apart from a brief spell as Cearsar's Palace nightclub has remained completely derelict since about 2002. It ibecame a listed building in 1992 because of the art deco style and brick panels above the doorways.


Related items :