hartlepool history logo

Seaton C. of E. School (now Holy Trinity Seaton)

Details about Seaton C. Of E. School (Now Holy Trinity Seaton)

This school opened in 1844.The school was rebuilt nearby in Crawford Street in 1925, has been extended and is now known as Holy Trinity C of E Primary School. The original school in Ashburn Street is now used as the choir vestry and church hall.

It is currently being rebuilt and will open September 2015. The old school was demolished August 2015.


Related items :