hartlepool history logo

Holy Trinity Church - Hartlepool

Details about Holy Trinity Church - Hartlepool

The original church opened in 1852 on the corner of Vane Street and Milbank Crescent on the Headland (from part of St Hilda's Parish). It was demolished around 1955 and a row of shops were built on the site. The current Holy Trinity in Davison Drive, West View, opened  in 1957 and was consecrated by the Bishop of Durham Dr. Maurice Harland on October 18th 1958. The new church cost £26,000 and had seating for 200. The first vicar was Rev. A.G. Curtis.


Related items :