hartlepool history logo

Brierton School

Details about Brierton School

Brierton School. The boys' department was officially opened in March 1958 and the girls' in March 1959. 

The building became part of Brierton Comprehensive School in 1973 before closing in 2009.  Children were absorbed into other schools. It was in the main demolished in 2013 although a small part remains and extensive all weather football pitches stand in front of it beside Catcote Road.


Related items () :