hartlepool history logo

Our Tracy-Jane - HL 95 (1)

What we know about this image :

HL 95, Our Tracy-Jane, taken in Hartlepool somewhere between 1985-1986. She was built in 1947 and was first named "Good Fellowship" and registered in Berwick but berthed at Seahouses. When she became "Our-Tracy-Jane" she was owned by Cedric and Keith Williams. Keith Williams is now the manager at Hartlepool Fish Co.

Date (of image) : 1985

Donor : Mr. Stan Laundon

Creator : Mr. Stan Laundon


Related items :