hartlepool history logo

Sage, 6 Lynn St

What we know about this image :

Possibly around 1920 or before?, Sage's had a tea room to the right which possibly has another name R and W .... above it. At this time, the shop advertised trunks and bags and was noted for leather goods. It was also a commercial and family stationer,printer and bookbinder.

To the left of the shop is the Cardiff Arms.

Donor : Douglas Ferriday

Part of the "Library collection" collection

Location


Related items :