hartlepool history logo

House on Church Street Seaton Carew

What we know about this image :

The first house was lived in by James Pattison when he first became curate of Holy Trinity Church in 1885. Many of his photos are the only record of Seaton Carew as it was between 1885 and 1890.

Date (of image) : 1888

Donor : Bowes Museum, Barnard Castle, County Durham

Creator : James Whitehead Pattison

Part of the "Pattison's Photographs" collection


Related items :