hartlepool history logo

Lawson Road

What we know about this image :

James Pattison and his family eventually moved to this house from Church Street and lived here until 1890. Note Staincliffe House to the far left of the image. The house still stands and is on the corner of Queen Street and Lawson Road.

Date (of image) : 1888

Donor : Bowes Museum, Barnard Castle, County Durham

Creator : James Whitehead Pattison

Part of the "Pattison's Photographs" collection


Related items :