hartlepool history logo

Carr House cottages

What we know about this image :

Joe Bunting (in the top hat) talking to Willy Stavely and his sister near Carr House cottages. Carr House was on the edge of the cliff a little further along from The Green. They were demolished in 1904.

Date (of image) : 1888

Donor : Bowes Museum, Barnard Castle, County Durham

Creator : James Whitehead Pattison

Part of the "Pattison's Photographs" collection

Location


Related items :