hartlepool history logo

Removing the lock gates (2)

What we know about this image :

The lock gates between the Old Harbour and Victoria Dock have now been removed. The old Dock Master's Office was also demolished to make way for the construction of the new Fish Quay.

Date (of image) : 1910

Donor : Les Hawksfield

Creator : unknown


Related items :