hartlepool history logo

Assembly Hall Rift House

What we know about this image :

This was taken from the official opening booklet of 25th September 1952. The five children(one only a toddler!) were probably pulled in from outside as it doesn't give  the impression that the school was open at the time of the photo !

Date (of image) : 1952

Donor : St Aidan's Primary School

Creator : West Hartlepool Council


Related items :