hartlepool history logo

Franklin's Corner (4)

What we know about this image :

The white-washed buildings were named for the Franklin's who lived there. The wall swept round to what is now Station Lane. The house that appears side-on in the view still remains today.

Date (of image) : 1889

Donor : Bowes Museum, Barnard Castle, County Durham

Creator : James Whitehead Pattison

Part of the "Part of the Pattison's Photographs " collection


Related items :