Brougham Street, Hartlepool
Fisher Row Cottages in Brougham Street (now Durham Street) Old Hartlepool.
The new Primitive Methodist Chapel is on the right. The foundation stone was laid for the chapel in spring 1851 on a plot of ground opposite to Roman Catholic St Mary's Church. Brougham Street changed to Durham Street in 1980s.
None of these buildings stand today.More detail »