The building dates from late Victorian times when it was a private residence Springfield House. In 1946 it was bought by Cameron's Brewery firstly as a sports club and then as an accounts department for the brewery. In December 1959 it was opened as a pub which despite two name changes, it remains today.
Taken in September 1978, the image shows the mixed bar at the back of the Grange. There was a 'half pint' room at the front of the pub on the left. The pub is currently called Loons.More detail »