Tower Street Baptist Church, Hartlepool opened in 1890 and is now a music venue The Studio.
Looking down Tower Street from Church Square, Hartlepool. Tower Street Baptist Church can be seen on the right with Tower Street Congregational Church spire at the back. The latter church had for many years been disused. Thomas Clarkson Chemists can be seen on right on the corner of Albert Street. The building with arches on the right is on the corner of Archer Street and at the time of the photo was Smith and Graham solicitors.More detail »