Venue used mainly for entertainment in Tower St
Detail from Druids Hall which was on the corner of Surtees Street and Tower Street and was used as a place of entertainment and a county court. The date on the plaque shows when it was opened in 1863.
On the corner of Tower Street and Surtees Street
The hall was in Tower Street and was demolished in 1996 to make way for housing.