hartlepool history logo

St Barnabas Church


Details about St Barnabas Church

St Barnabas Church, West View Road, Hartlepool.

 Nothing remains of St. Barnabas, a mission church from Holy Trinity. Apparently opened in 1905, it was damaged by shelling in 1914.  Declared redundant in 1984, it was demolished in 1998. A sculpture stands on the site, and presumably commemorates the church.

 


Location



Related items :