The central part of All Saints' Parish Church, Stranton was built in the 12th century and the tower in the 14th century. The clock was added in 1865.
Villagers of Seaton Carew were interred here prior to Holy Trinity Churchyard's Consecration.
All Saints Church in Stranton in 1888. The villagers of Seaton Carew used this church prior to Holy Trinity Church being built.More detail »
All Saints Church Stranton interior looking towards the back of the church and the steps up to the belfry.There is now a gallery with further pews in the bell tower area above the existing pews and this was built in the 1990s.More detail »
The wedding of Richard and Mavis Wilson (nee Clarke), at All Saints Church Stranton, July 1948.