hartlepool history logo

Perry's TV and Radio

Details about Perry's Tv And Radio

Captain P F Perry formed the company in 1911 in Church St and originally was engaged in supplying and repairing nautical instruments gradually turning attention towards radio. After World War 2, he decided to concentrate on radio and the new television. On 3rd January 1959, the familiar premises were opened in Avenue Road on the corner of Victoria Road in the building which had previously been Coverdale's Secretarial College. When Captain Perry died in 1934, director Mr A G Cormack became manager.


Related items :