The Armoury, Hartlepool
Taken at the armoury in South Road/ Ward Street in World War 1. The dome of the Central Stores in Stockton Street can be seen to the right of the building.
Taken at the Armoury during the War Bond fund-raising week, the image shows "Nelson" and possibly Colonel Robson (left) and the Mayor of West Hartlepool (right). Ward Street is off to the left.
The Armoury in Victoria Road, circa 1930.
The armoury in Victoria Road. The spire of Park Road, Presbyterian Church can be seen in the background. Area now known as Victory Square.