The street which was demolished around 1950, ran between Stranton Church and The Causeway public house. The houses were only on the west side of the street as the graveyard wall was on the other side. Cameron's Brewery buildings are now on the site of the houses.
HO4114 & HHT&N 177More detail »
On the right is the wall of Stranton Church. The far right house visible in the terrace is possibly the building which is now a vetinary surgeon in Vicarage Gardens, but apart from that, the cottages were demolished, Stranton bottling plant was built, that was demolished and a small retail park built.
H04124More detail »