The very impressive house and gardens of "Northbrook", off Elwick Road, Hartlepool, now sadly demolished and the area redeveloped as Northbrook Court.
A description of Northbrook which appeared in the in “The Home Owner”, Number 86, May 1955, "A magazine published by the Halifax Building Society in the interest of its members".
The very fine "Northbrook".
Northbrook's large and impressive greenhouse and walled garden.
A colour photograph of Northbrook taken shortly before demolition.
After demolition, the old "Northbrook" site was redeveloped as Northbrook Court.
Although this was taken some years ago,the lodge house to Northbrook is still there today at the junction of Elwick Road and Catcote Road although the large house was demolished some years ago.