St. George's Congregational Guild.
The St. George's Congregational Guild on an outing to Bamburgh in the 1930s. Betty Bradley's mother, Edith, is third from the left in the white hat. Clearly not much traffic about, as they all seem to be standing in the main road!More detail »
St. George's Church stands at the corner of York Road and Park Road. The Church was opened in 1902 as St. George's Congregational Church. Following the amalgamation of the Congregational and Presbyterian denominations, the Church is now known as St. George's United Reform Church.More detail »