hartlepool history logo

Foggy Furze tram terminus

What we know about this image :

The X shows Haswell House marked with a cross by a member of the Willson family who lived there from 1905-31.

On the left are some of the buildings of Foggy Furze Farm (sideways). Beyond that and before Haswell House, the two houses with chimneys are Malvern House and beyond that Orchard Cottage, both of which remain today. On the right hand side the houses and much of the wall remain today.

Donor : Robin and John Willson


Related items :