hartlepool history logo

Exchange School

What we know about this image :

The Exchange School, frontage on Reed Street and the side angle Mainsforth Terrace, in 1966.

The building was built in 1878, closed in the 1950s, was used by St Joseph's 1953-7 and was demolished in 1996

Date (of image) : 1966

Donor : Douglas Ferriday

Part of the "Hartlepool Library Service" collection


Related items :