hartlepool history logo

Park Road School & Education Offices

What we know about this image :

This pictures shows the school as well as the old Education Offices situated next door. The school was built in 1884 as Upper Grade school. It closed in 1964 and was demolished in 1986. St John's Presbyterian Church in picture as well.

Donor : Hartlepool Museum Service

Creator : Bill Boagey

Part of the "Bill Boagey" collection


Related items :